Expand your career alongside a growing startup
Izzy’s mission is to remove all barriers preventing nonprofits from helping their clients by increasing communication channels and volunteer capacity.
At Izzy, we belive in genuine human connection, both in day to day work, as well as the products we deliver. Izzy helps create meaningful 1:1 connections between nonprofits and their clients, when and how they need it most.
At Izzy, we make the commitment to spend the time, energy and money to thrill customers. Not only will happy customers refer more new customers, but it feels good to make someone happy, becuase at Izzy, we prioritize getting Izzy’s products into nonprofits hands over optimizing profits.
Focus on Impact
Increase nonprofit operational efficiencies so they can have more impact with each dollar they spend. While reducing cost, at the same time Izzy also increases volunteer capacity, increases client’s communication options including Facebook, SMS and Live Chat, and improves client quality of service.
Maintaining profitability will always be our primary goal, so Izzy can continue operating; however, between the goals of: getting our products into customers hands and optimizing profitability, we will always strive for the former. We never want price to be the limiting factor if a customer believes our product will help them.
Work From Home/Hybrid Work
Make a Meaningful Impact
Friendly Team Environment
Paid Time Off
$75,000–$95,000 a year
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Full Job Description
Izzy Software Inc. is a social enterprise that started in 2019 whose purpose is to empower non-profits through innovative technology. In working with several sexual assault centres across Canada, Izzy recognized that the non-profits have the most need for efficiency improvements, but have very few choices for technology enablers, and also have extreme difficulty finding funding for operations, such as software. During the pandemic, we offered our software for free to any non-profits that could use it to transition to work-at-home models, and always try to ensure price is not a limiting factor in getting our products into the hands of non-profits that want it.
Izzy is a sister company of Ripple Group, which has been providing custom software solutions in Alberta for 24 years.
IZZY Software - Sales Development Manager
Do you forge and form new relationships easily? We are looking for a high energy, driven self-starter to develop relationships and introduce innovative software that drives expanded value and efficiencies within the non-profit sector currently focusing on domestic violence/sexual assault, mental health and LGTBQ2S+ organizations. We have a suite of Software as a Service products that allow our customers to improve their ability to service their clients. To date, our meetings with prospective Executive Directors across North America has shown them to be an extremely compassionate and receptive customer base, and their feedback to Izzy has been universally positive. Get in on the ground floor and join our boutique software development shop for an exciting career as Izzy Platform gains momentum. You will start out as a Sales Development Manager with the opportunity for career expansion with planned organizational growth.
If you're the right candidate, you’ll become proficient with the Izzy suite of services and solutions through an onboarding process and hands on experience. You will receive ongoing training, development and mentorship to ensure that you remain current on industry and technology trends while you continue to expand your book of business and develop entrenched relationships with your customers.
- Build, grow and maintain positive relationships with current & prospective customers
- Own and manage the prospective customer relationship from initial demonstration through acquisition and during Customer Success.
- Grow Izzy Brand Awareness through the development of strategies to successfully introduce the Izzy suite of technology services to various relevant non-profit sectors
- Build relationships with non-profit umbrella organizations in order to understand their business needs and to better educate them on the value of our suite of products and services
- Collaborate with peers to drive continuous product improvement contributing to best in class technology solutions for your customers
To be successful the following are must have qualifications and capabilities:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field
- 5 plus years of business experience in sales management & development, and or marketing
- Project management experience
- Exceptional communication, presentation & collaboration skills
- Ability to conceive, develop and implement your own initiatives
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to set and handle multiple priorities
- Driven to positively impact the non-profit sector through technology solutions
- Passion for relationship building, a curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and think outside the box
Strongly valued experience in the following areas:
- Experience and/or established network with non-profit organizations nationally
- Sales experience in software or IT sales
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Proficient in Presentation software
- Proficient with CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce.etc.
- Experience with automated lead generation tools
- Experience using social media as a sales tool
- Izzy’s team is primarily ‘work-from-home’, however the Ripple Group does have an office in Calgary, if an office is preferred and is open to a hybrid scenario.
- Izzy is a small team of 10 that is successfully expanding to better meet the needs of our current and future clients, as the demands for Izzy's services grow.
Compensation: Highly competitive base salary plus bonus structure
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work from home and majority of meetings would be virtual.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- sales: 5 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-01Apply